Androgenic hair loss and saw palmetto: On this blog post, we are going to talk about saw palmetto. First, we need to know what saw palmetto is.
- Saw palmetto also known as Serenoa repens is a small palm with fan-shaped leaves that have sharply toothed stalks.
- People consume it by the aborigines of Florida and even local Indians for tens of thousands of years. Because of its bad taste,people can consume it in different ways today due to its health benefits.
- This plant which we use as a natural DHT blocker, which has helped to prevent natural growth of prostate.
- However, some recent researches have shown that it helps prevent hair loss in men and women.
- Male-type hair loss, known as androgenic alopecia, is a problem associated with DHT produced by the enzyme 5a reductase. Therefore, this enzyme has two components.
- Saw palmetto helps to eliminate androgenic hair loss because it has separate resistance to both components of the enzyme.
- Which are completely natural, have a rich composition of fatty acid, flavonoid and phytosterol content from Serenoa repent.
- Another, A healthy diet, valuable nutrients, drinking water regularly, and Saw-Palmetto supplements may prevent androgens and hair loss.
- Palmetto tablets nourish the scalp. The essence of plant provides moisture, nourishes hair follicles and helps prevent hair thinning.
- In addition, plant extract with tablet form, which strengthens hair follicles, also contributes to preventing androgens and hair loss.
Keep in mind that we do not recommend using it without advice of your doctor who specializes in hair biology.