REDNESS AFTER HAIR TRANSPLANTATION
Hair transplant redness is one of the foremost inquired questions inquired by patients after hair transplantation.
Hair transplant redness happens after the operation due to planting hair follicles and the healing process. You ought to know that a few patients with lighter colored skin are at higher risk of it.
However, this we can see it in everybody and it is completely normal. The redness after hair transplant keeps going between one and three weeks. There’s nothing to stress around it.
Since numerous tiny holes within we open in the donor area and transplanting range. In addition, the roots are put in new canals. There can be some scabs and crusts. With washing, the newly planted grafts may have a few redness on it. You will see that your scabs turn to white and/or swelling as well.
How does the redness disappear after hair transplantation?
Hair Transplant Operation (FUE Hair Transplant
) First the doctor draws the hairline and the main targeted parts to implant.
Afterwards the staff shaves the patient head then we will take the patient to operation room. Second step, is the local anesthesia. The estimated time for hair surgery could take from 5 to 8 hours.
The patient will be able to have short breaks for lunch; the patient can watch TV or listen to music during the procedure.
Fue hair transplant operation consists of four (4) stages:
- Extracting grafts from the donor area: We extract the grafts using a micro motor system. The micro motors punch size would be adjusted according to hair thickness.
- Reckoning grafts: the extracted grafts: we will separate and count them as triple, double and single. At this point, the patient can have a short break for lunch and any personal needs.
- Micro Slit incision: The doctor will start opening the channels according to thickness and length of hair roots. In the area where we will implant the extracted grafts.
The most important things are the angle, frequency and depth of the channels opened at this stage. It is also very important to protect the hair roots in the implanting area.
The space we provide to the hairline should be 45 to 50 degrees. The channels we will open in this region are exceptionally imperative. In order to achieve the natural appearance after hair transplantation.
Grafts positioning in hair transplant operation
We position the extracted grafts in the direction of the roots channel. We place them facing upwards in relation to its outer surface. Grafts are very sensitive by nature. For this reason, we use the micro-surgical techniques. The new hair follicles are 100% prolonged and permanent. The FUE Hair Transplant is extremely sensitive and serious. Experience is very important.
Undoubtedly, only the physicians and specialists can perform this operation.
The importance of vitamin d3 in hair transplantation
Vitamin D3 is an essential nutrient that plays a role in many of the body’s functions. A cholecarciferol (vitamin D) deficiency could cause varied issues, together with hair loss.
- We’re going to inform you about the relationship between hair transplantation and vitamin D3.
- Overall, we have to know how vitamin D3 is created. When the human body is exposed to sunlight, the body absorbs vitamin D3.
- The vitamin D3 deficiency can lead to many conditions. The lack of vitamin D3 means, vitamin D deficiency simply. Because the vitamin D3 is first transported to the liver, then to the kidneys.
- The body produces 90% of its vitamin D by synthesizing solar energy.
- Experts say it would be enough to get the vitamin D3 for at minimum 30 minutes a day. At least in the direct sunlight of arms, legs, and face.
- Hair-producing skin cells dermal papillary become more active with Vitamin D3 in Hair Transplantation.
It has a regulatory effect on the beta-transforming growth factor and alkaline phosphate. Therefore, the lack of the hair follicles (minimization) decreases.
Research conducted on rats showed that bovine hairs. Which were planted in the immune system suppressed rats’ skin. Were more dense and thick in rats with vitamin D3.
The importance of the channel opening process in hair transplantation
Hair Transplantation is a minimally invasive procedure. that involves harvesting Hair grafts that are genetically resistant to balding from a donor.
- Once the diameter and length of the hair roots harvested from the donor area.
- The size and length of the lateral slit used to open the channel must be set.
- We should customize the channels opened during hair transplant surgery and we should use proper channel openers.
- In the Hair Transplantation surgery, we make Channel opening to the area in which hair shedding occurs.
- Hair grafts : Even though we need some changes during Hair Transplantation surgery.
- We open the channel by special needles according to the number of roots by the plan.
- The number of opening channels must be equal to the number of grafts.
- During the channel opening to the planting area, the angels of the growing hair need so much attention.
Even though there is no hair in the planting area. We will check it by the expert using special glasses according to condition of the hair that has fallen.
The mechano sensitive transducer channels of hair cells have long been propose to be gate directly by tension in the tip links.
Post-partum hair loss
Intensive Hair Falling Out after 2-6 months after giving birth is very common and it is a normal process.
The reason behind post-partum hair loss is that the high levels of estrogenic hormone during pregnancy goes down to the normal level after birth. During pregnancy, the estrogenic hormone is elevated and the hair remains in the growth phase. In other words, during pregnancy the female hormones are working overtime.
Some females are not exposed to Hair Falling Out after birth so don’t not worry about it unless it continues. During pregnancy, the damaged hair is renewed in a natural way. Therefore, in the normal conditions, this is a temporary hair loss and your hair will grow up back again in a short time.
However, you should keep in mind that post-pregnancy period is physically challenging period.
Insomnia, tiredness and breastfeeding pushes your body hard into its limits. Adding the stress caused by hair loss, it becomes annoying and lasts much longer. At this point, you should pay more attention to anaemia. In addition, hair skin condition also plays a main role in the healthy hair regrowth. We recommend washing hair every day and especially using the shampoos and creams prescribed by the doctor only.
“what if the hair loss do not stop?”
If the hair loss keeps going after 6 months, at this point you can check out our services. In which Hair transplant may be the solution for this problem.
NATURAL APPEARANCE IN HAIR TRANSPLANT
Transplant: At this stage, the doctor should have every detail about the patient. For example,
Old photographs, old hair styles and how the direction of the hair is combed is important for the doctor in this stage. A natural look will make the result seem more favorable.
One of the main issues of each men and girls WHO square measure considering hair transplant surgery is whether or not the results can look natural.
It is a legitimate concern. Particularly since surgical procedures that were common in years past like “hair plugs” didn’t provide patients foremost satisfactory results.
The good news is state of the art techniques. that have been develope over the years have advanced the field of hair restoration to new levels.
With the skill and experience of a hair transplant surgeon, combined with some of the latest technologies.
The results of hair restoration surgery can look so natural. that it may appear as though you never lost your hair at all.
Older hair transplant techniques typically removed massive strips (grafts) of skin. with healthy hair follicles from the rear or sides of the top and resettled them to the areas
Because these strips had a high quantity of individual hairs hooked up to them.
AFTER HAIR TRANSPLANT HAIR FALLING OUT WITH WHITE TIP?
The answer is Yes, you can!
White hair requires consideration more than typical hair Operation in dark hair. Since the most standard in hair transplantation is the symmetrical and normal look. Sometimes, due to aging and irrelevant hereditary issues, the hair roots may develop white coloured.
Normally, diverse colours hair root may develop completely in different regions on the scalp. Beneath this condition.
In addition, undesirable results may happen. In spite of the fact that it can be gone by hair colouring items. It is still possible to create hair transplant using the FUE method.
Is the doctor able to make hair transplant to white hair?
We should do the pre-surgery plans for hair transplantion very carefully. We can find and notice the white hair follicles in the nape area and above the ears. The extracted hair follicles in hair transplantation for white hair we separate them according to numbers of white hair and Colour grades in order to provide an ideal natural look.
Hair separation accompanied by distribution of we determine the hair follicles during transplanting. We perform Hair distribution according to the natural structure and placement of the hair. If white and coloured hair follicles are, approximately we can do the hair transplant process without any difficulties.
However, individuals who have dark hair at the peak of the top range, assembled at the dim hair roots. Beginning with common sideways hair follicles can be given by transplanting.
You should also know that the average hair Operation process takes from 4 to 8 hours. this surgery lasts longer than the normal hair transplant surgery.
Is falling of hair grafts possible after hair transplantation?
Hair transplantation (Hair Transplant): As clinmedica, we offeres free consultation for patients. One of the common asked questions on those consultations is about hair falling after hair transplant.
- Many people think they will lose their implanted hair after the surgery but actually it’s not true.
- First of all, we have to be clear on this. It is very common and normal process that %99 of people who had FUE Follicular Unit Extraction face possible hair shedding.
- Around the second week following your hair loss surgery, you will experience (as in %80 of the cases), some hair ‘shedding’ for a period of time.
- It happens not just in a day but a month. In this process, hair roots regenerate themselves and prepare to grow much healthier and powerful. This shock hair loss is an expected situation.
- Your hair will begin to grow again and within the following 75 days and the loss should have settled.
- Down as the hair begins to regrow thicker than before. Thin hair will start to show itself within four months.
- After 6 months transplantation, %80 of implanted hair will grow and process will be completely done in a year.
- After a year, your hair will gain thickness and become visible clearly.
The risk of losing the planted hair is so low.
Scientific explanation, the nape area between the back of the ears protects hair even in people with excessive hair loss.
RESISTANT HAIR ROOTS ARE BEING USED IN A HAIR TRANSPLANTATION
This means that the male hormone does not affect the hair roots in nape area. That’s why we use the resistant hair roots in a hair transplantation. The utmost necessary purpose of this method is your doctor’s skilled read. in selecting the correct donor space and eliminate the opposite risky hair roots.
One of the most important factors in hair transplantation is the protection and transplantation of hair taken. from the donor area to the new areas. This is the key purpose of the surgery and has direct have an effect on of surgery’s success.
The doctor’s expertise and experience is very important at this step.
HOW MANY HAIR TRANSPLANT GRAFTS DO I NEED?
Grafts is a tissue. We extract them by nerve and vessel connections to be transplanted from an area to another. Grafts means each part of the hair follicle is extracted with very small part of skin.
A graft contains of 2-4 pieces of hair within the tissue comes with it and it varies from a person to another. I graft and pieces of hair are separate concepts. Therefore, the number of hair follicles and grafts in the hair transplantation process are not the same.
What is follicular unit in hair transplant grafts?
- Is a natural hair with multiple hair roots. Follicular units, can be seen with special magnification devices or three-dimensional microscopes in the Clinique. Which are very important for hair transplantation.
- Is a group of micro-hair follicles that are found as double or triple in the scalp.
- One FUE we express the follicular unit as one graft in hair transplantation.
The difference between the number of hair follicles and grafts as the numbers vary according to various factors. Hair transplantation Clinics and doctors may give different numbers of grafts to be transplanted to the hair.
For example, a doctor may recommend that the same patient need 3000 grafts of hair transplanted in accordance with a clinical need. While a different centre or doctor may indicate that 9000 hair follicles should be planted. Because they expect an average of 3 pieces of hair from a graft taken from the patient. In fact, the same amount is mentioned in both cases.
How many grafts can be transplanted?
Now that you know what is the difference of roots and grafts is. you should trust your own experienced doctor to decide.
What you need to pay attention to here is that you now know the difference between hair follicle and graft.
We do not make graft calculations for our patients as ClinMedica. Each of our patients get their hair transplant with the maximum graft that we can take it from him. Therefore, there is no doubt on your mind about the number of grafts.
Experienced Doctor, Quality Clinic
Therefore, you should choose your clinique and doctor very carefully.
Please take a closer look at previous patient experiences and the information in your doctor’s history. That way you will know you are safe.
THE FIVE BENEFITS OF THE FRONTAL HAIR LINE IN HAIR TRANSPLANT
When determining the frontal hairline, the patient’s age and head shape should be kept in mind. The hairline should be marked differently in each patient.
Even a small mistake hair, which may be on the hairline, may adversely affect the natural appearance of the hair. In addition, an incorrect hairline may cause irreversible bad images. A certain standard is not applied when determining the frontal hairline. The most applicable line ought to be planned for every patient.
In particular, it is very crucial not to draw the frontal hairline shape as a straight line. This may have unwanted results for the patient’s hair look. The patient should also be informed about the planned appearance after hair transplant surgery. The hairline should be made with delicate lines protruding with indentations.
Another factor that increases natural appearance with the frontal hairline is that the number of hair follicles are applied.
- Hair Transplant: The front line of the hair differs from each person to each age. Although the front line of the hair may seem unimportant, it must look very natural after the hair transplantation. In terms of having a top-notch hair transplant, the frontal hairline has some benefits before and after the surgery.
- The frontal hairline determines the location of the hair to be transplanted in the scalp.
- It is very important in terms of choosing the right strategy for the natural outlook.
- It helps to determine the exact line during hair transplantation.
- When the hair starts to grow again, it has an important role in making it look natural.
- Regardless of the method of hair transplantation, it determines the right limits in the application.